This event is organised by Sweden Alumni Network Zimbabwe and is open to Swedish Institute Alumni, Sweden Alumni and invited guests.
The Swedish Institute Alumni Network Zimbabwe is proud to launch Succe-ailure Camp, a virtual gathering of final year students and recent graduates from tertiary educational institutions such as universities, polytechnics and colleges. Experts in failure will gather for one purpose – to help them succeed! Our goal is to inspire them to take action and explore alternative career and life paths beyond the norm.
The theme for the 10th of April is Leadership and our Speakers are as follows:
• Åsa Perhson- Swedish Ambassador to Zimbabwe
• Joe Mutizwa- Managing Consultant at JSM Strategic Pathways, former CEO of Delta Corporation
• Rudo Nondo – Country Coordinator at Fashion Revolution Zimbabwe, Fashion and product designer
• Babs Kunle – International Coordinator at Lund University
• Ngoni Musendo – Founder of Student Connect Trust (SCOT), Partner at Kamusasa and Musendo Legal Practitioners
The Camp will be held from 9 am to 1 pm on Zoom.
Sign up to attend the event as a discussion facilitator before Saturday 20 March!