This event is organised by the Sweden Alumni Network Western Balkans (SANWB) and is open to all Sweden alumni.
SANWB invites you to “Be Part of Nature 2020 – It’s Time for Eco-Transition”. The focus of the event is sustainable rural development, organic- and craft- food production, environmental preservation, importance of biodiversity and renewable energy use. Additionally, besides adding facultative activities such as horseback- and boat riding, this year participants would be introduced to the basic principles of the circular economy and eco-business potential.
“Be Part of Nature 2020 – It’s Time for Eco-Transition” is planned to take place at the agricultural farm “Vojnov” in Dolovo but couple of short visit and excursions are planned such as:
- Excursion and guided tour through “Kraljevac Lake” Special Natural Reserve, boat ride and visit to the habitat of the European ground squirrels
- Lectures about importance of biodiversity, “Eco-business” potential of Balkan/Serbia and basics of Circular Economy
- Organized visit to the Serbian biggest wind park – “Čibuk 1”
- Lunch in nature, visit to organic farms and tasting traditional organic food
- Tour through “Deliblato Sands” Special Natural Reserve – the largest continental desert in Europe
- “Thousand stars cinema” – an open sky projection of the amateur documentaries on ecology and sustainable rural development
See you in Dolovo!
Date: 26 July
Time: 10 am
Venue: Agricultural farm “Vojnov”, Village Dolovo, City of Pancevo, Autonomous Province of Vojvodina, Republic of Serbia
Address: Vikend naselje Leanka, Čibuk bb street (8 km far from Dolovo village)
Contact: Milan Stojanovic
Registration: Register here