This event is organised by Sweden Alumni Network India Maharashtra and Goa Chapter and is open to everyone.
Since Covid19 has made us rethink the need for sustainability and environment protection, the Sweden Alumni Network India (Maharashtra & Goa Chapter) along with the Swedish Consulate in Mumbai and Sustain and Save (an organisation promoting sustainability and circular economy) are jointly organising a 7 day eat, move, live challenge and this online panel discussion on ‘Sustainable Lifestyle’.
The objective is to share sustainable living ideas/solutions (energy/water conservation, using green/local products, recycling) and to highlight Sweden’s sustainability and green lifestyle solutions. The discussions will include practical and simple aspects about how people can live sustainably in their surroundings – at home, buildings, residential areas, offices and also while travelling.
- Anna Lekvall – Consul General of Sweden
- Dr. Rashneh Pardiwala – Founder and Director of Center for Environment, Research and Education
- Gurmit Singh Arora – National President, Indian Plumbing Association , National Vice Chairman CII – IGBC
- Pranati Munot Shroff – Chairman, Sweden Alumni Network India – Mah & Goa Chapter, Co-Founder Sustain and Save and Sprout
- Sustainability Head – IKEA India