Summary: A workshop organized by 4th Wheel Social Impact (SIMP alumni Payal Mulchandani) will bring together practitioners involved in planning, monitoring and evaluation of social programs focusing on four Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Good Health and Well-being (SDG 3), Quality Education (SDG 4) and Decent Work and Economic Growth (SDG 8).
The workshop is for representatives and relevant stakeholders from the Government, public and private sectors, and will discuss ways and means to manage social impact. With the focus on shared goals and metrics among stakeholders, the agenda is to provide a coherent narrative for action through clear strategies, innovations and technologies through:
– Discussion on global indicator frameworks
– Discussion on importance of data consistency across studies
– Discussion on Indicators used for various social development programs in India
– Orientation to IAEG-SDG indicators for specific SDGs
– Group activity on indicator development
For more information and registration, please contact Payal Mulchandani.